Assisting our clients with their businesses, whether they be corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, limited partnerships, professional associations, sole proprietorships, or otherwise, constitutes a significant portion of our practice. From business formation through dissolution, and all aspects in between, we draw upon our many areas of expertise to fully serve our clients.
Our legal expertise and long term practice in this area of law includes complex business acquisitions and negotiations, mergers and entity restructuring, as well as closely held business related agreements including buy-sell, stock purchase and shareholder agreements, shareholder and employment contracts, stock pledge and related financing agreements, non-competes and non-disclosure agreements.
If you have a business need, we are prepared to help. We look forward to discussing your business and how we may be of assistance.
Just some of the services we provide our business clients include:
- Stockholder, Partnership, and Operating Agreements
- Asset and Equity Sales, Acquisitions, and Mergers
- Employment, Non-Competition, and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employee Benefit Plans and Employee Leasing Agreements
- Stock Purchase Agreements and Financing Agreements
- Business Succession Planning
- Real Estate Transactions including Commercial Leases
- Entity Selection and Formation